TBD: list hardware classes, list specific types of known buggy firmware/drive type combinations, possible workarounds, recommendations, warnings
Collective knowledge of buggy hardware, community based.
- low -- not enough reports, the cause could be something else
- moderate -- likely that's a hardware problem, better avoid if not sure
- high -- enough reports have been analyzed to pinpoint the cause to a particular hardware type/version
New entries -- please open an issue at https://github.com/kdave/btrfs-progs/ or send a mail request to email@example.com or add the entry manually.
WD Green, Blue
- Frimware: 80.00A80 (in low-end drives)
- Confidence: high
- Firmware: 81.00A81, 82.00A82 (those two revisions appear on some NAS vendor blacklists as well)
- Confidence: moderate