From btrfs Wiki
- will the multiple device feature some day support raid-XOR (raid5/6/+)? - and some days ago I read about crfs how does this relate to btrfs?
Andre 18:06, 31 March 2008 (UTC)
- Supporting RAID may be best done by the lower layers of the kernel, we're still designing out those features. I hadn't originally planned on including it, but there are a number of good reasons to include it alongside the mirroring and striping support. - CRFS is a cache coherent network filesystem from Zach Brown at Oracle, and it will share disk formats with Btrfs. You can find more about it in the FAQ.
Mason 14:05, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- what about encryption support? Talk:Project_ideas
Andre 13:04, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
King of quotas
- Hi et congratulation for your project !
- What kinds of quota Btrfs will support ?
- Is something like "project quota" will be implemented ? (see XFS features)
- Best ragards.